web analytics

Don’t Miss an Update! -Subscribe:

Follow AforFaith on Twitter

Categories

vineyard-roll.gif

Religion Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Malware Free Guarantee

SiteLock

Join Our Facebook Network

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page

Archive for the 'Homosexual Lifestyle' Category

-Poll: 34% Say Opposing Same-Sex Marriage ‘Totally Unacceptable’

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015

Political Consequences for Supporting ‘Traditional Marriage’? A recent YouGov poll shows that 34% of Americans say that opposing same-sex marriage is ‘totally unacceptable’ and another 18% say it’s ‘mostly unacceptable’ for a grand total of 52% who are strongly in support of SSM. These numbers are causing conservative politicians to run for cover and stop […]

-Pastor Who Requested ‘Anti-Gay Marriage’ Cake Threatened with Legal Action?

Tuesday, April 14th, 2015

This is the flip side of the usual situation and yet it is the Christian who is in trouble regardless. Quite a few Christian bakery owners who refused to produce cakes for same-sex marriages have gotten in trouble all across America. In this case a pastor asked a bakery for a cake with an ‘anti-gay […]

-NY Times: Christians ‘Must be Made’ to Accept Gay Lifestyle?

Thursday, April 9th, 2015

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…’’ The battle against traditional Christian Biblical beliefs has continued to escalate since the Indiana RFRA debacle. Gay and progressive activists have been so encouraged by the one-sided media coverage against ‘freedom of religion’ lately that now they have, I […]

-Will Christian Colleges Across America be Forced to Choose Between Biblical Standards and Accreditation?

Monday, October 13th, 2014

(Photo credit: Wikipedia) Gordon College in Massachusetts is in danger of losing its accreditation over its Christian Biblical policy banning sex outside of marriage. However it is not the ban on heterosexual relations outside of marriage but the homosexual kind that has brought the college policy under close scrutiny by the New England Association of […]

-There is No ‘Third Way’ When it Comes to The Church and Homosexuality

Thursday, June 5th, 2014

                              (Dr. Albert Mohler: Wikipedia) Yesterday we posted about the California Baptist church that voted to turn its back on the traditional Biblical teaching on homosexuality and was trying to identify and forge some kind of ‘third way’ while continuing to be a member of the Southern Baptist Convention. Dr. Albert Mohler, President of the […]

-100 Black Detroit Pastors to Denounce Comparison of Gay Rights to Civil Rights

Thursday, May 15th, 2014

   (March on Washington: Wikipedia) One hundred black pastors are organizing together in order to publically denounce the idea that Gay rights and civil are comparable. The pastors were particularly incensed by a U S District Court judge’s ruling over turning the vote of  2.7 million who approved an amendment to the Michigan Constitution that […]