by Dr. D ~ March 14th, 2013
(Photo: Catholic Church (England and Wales))
It is amazing to me that so many of the main stream media are surprised and disappointed that the new pope- Francis I is actually (Media words and reaction):
1. An older celibate male (No females need apply)
2. Pro-life (Anti-abortion)
3. Pro-Traditional Marriage (Anti-Gay Marriage)
4. Opposed to adoptions by Gay couples (Anti-Homosexual and anti-LBGT)
5. Opposed to abortifacients and contraceptives (Part of a war on women)
6. A believer in the Bible and has a Christian world View (Does not have a modern progressive world view)
7. A believer in God’s creation of the World (Does not view it as an accident of Evolution).
8. A believer in absolute morality (Rejects the relative/changing 21th century view of ‘right and wrong’).
9. An ‘exclusive’ believer in the Christian faith. In his first sermon he proclaimed that the word of Jesus Christ needed to be spread around the world (Biased against other religions).
10. Active in helping the poor (The one area where he is actually acceptable to the media)
So there you have it. The new Pope Francis I follows the traditional beliefs and practices of his church- he is actually (Gasp!) Catholic. What a surprise! Well at least it seems to be for some in the MSM. *Top